- Driver Behaviour: We have the tools, to provide actuarial scoring for drivers
- Engine Data: We provide key data from the vehicle like ODOMETER, Fuel reading, engine faults, CO2, battery health
- Performance Indicators: Save Fuel, Reduce Maintenance Costs & Accidents, Lower Operational Costs
- Journey Management: Route, Waypoints, Stops, Start/Stop, Geofences, Time, Duration, Speed etc
- ProActive Vehicle Maintenance: Know when there is a problem with the vehicle and all of its components as well as driver and vehicle maintenance
- Bad Drivers are: +70% more likely to have a car accident, +30% more fuel consumption, +20% higher vehicle maintenance.
- Engine Alerts:Avoid breakdowns Avoid expensive repairs Achieve greater operational efficiency.
- Ideal Tool to monitor:Sales Staff, Technical Staff, VIP, Delivery, Security, Emergency.
- Reduce Costo& Abuse:15% Fuel Costs, 10% Maintenance Costs, Insure Costs
- Manage Vehicle Maintenance:Costs Components and Replacements Per Km, Time or Hours.
- Insurance Discounts:As you reduce risk, get monetary rewards from your insurance company.
- Trafic Information:Information on toll roads & charges,Parking Spaces, Profeco Certified Petrol Stations, Road status (e.g. roadblocks).
- Routing & Management:Optimal Route
- CO2 and Carbon Footprint:Pre-verification alerts, Know what your Carbon Footprint is.
- Marketing Campaigns:As you reduce risk, get monetary rewards from your insurance company.
- SOS Alerts & Recovery:Location & Emergency Services.
- Big DATA Capabilities:Extremely large data sets that may be analyzed computationally to reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behavior and interactions.
- Internet of Things:The inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices").
- Connected Car:Car that is equipped with Internet access, and usually also with a wireless local area network. This allows the car to share internet access with other devices both inside as well as outside the vehicle.
- UBI:Telematics insurance works by fitting your car with an OBDII – that records speed patterns and distance travelled. The technology can also monitor braking and cornering to build up a picture of your driving style.